A New Dawn


Just recently, I was thinking about the book of Romans 3:23-25, and this night, I stumbled upon 1john 2:1. In the light of that, I wrote this poem. I hope it blesses you.



There I was sitting in the dock,watching my line of accusers with no one willing to take up my case. I had been given the death sentence penalty by the most strict and law abiding judge I've known all my life. 

From the dock where I sat, I could see my accusers smile with a  sense of satisfaction knowing fully well there was no other lawyer who could take my case knowing that all the accusations were true.

My case was about to be ruled when I heard from the back of the court room, a masculine voice with a brightness that could leave the eyes dysfunctional and the brain empty of words to describe.

Oh no not again I heard my accusers complain. For the first time since my trial I could see the dissatisfaction in their eyes I could smell fear cause even I was scared to my marrows knowing who the judge was.

I was yet to find out he was the judge's son. 

I'll take his case. What ever the price I'll pay on his behalf. Just then the judge let this fellow know my crimes were endless. Even at that he insisted I'll pay. I knew I was happy but I was as well confused who my saviour was.

Just before he was taken away on my behalf he looked right into my eyeballs and told me "as I am so are you from now" immediately I felt the change and could obviously see a new dawn had began.

Penspeak...

Comments

  1. Followed every letter. Great piece Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. He paid it all and in full for all of us bro..
    Thanks for the subtle reminder. Exactly what I needed at this point in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this!
    He's mercies never seizes to astound me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. His overwhelming love is always enough!

    Thanks for the timely reminder, Jesus will always show up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woww great piece. This reminds me of my identity in Christ. Thank you Jesus. Thank Blessed
    I'm really blessed. More inspiration sir.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....this is amazing.. While reading it, I was just smiling... I'm blessedđŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new creature!!!
    Hallelujah.
    Thank you Blessed for this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new creature!!!
    Hallelujah.
    Thank you Blessed for this piece. Such an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so blessed and reminded of the love Jesus gave freely just for me..... God bless you brother.

    ReplyDelete
  10. đŸ˜¢There's nothing more precious than the Love of Christ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quit Complaining